Nationally and internationally known Education Consultant, Crichton Casbon MA (Curriculum Studies), is your course designer and leader.
A lifetime’s experience within the world of PE and the physical curriculum lends Crichton a unique expertise and wealth of knowledge that he shares within every module of this course.
What is this lifetime of experience?
- 17 years as a secondary school PE teacher – 15 of those as head of department and 2 as Head of PSHE
- 8 years as a PE adviser in East Sussex, teaching in 220+ schools and designing and leading ‘legendary’ training in all aspects of the physical curriculum
- 11 years at QCA writing the national curriculum programmes of study and schemes of work
- As Subject Officer and Adviser at QCA, he led the research and impact arm of the PESS project for 7 years
- Manager of the review of the secondary national curriculum 2007-2008
- Joint author with Dr Lynne Spackman of Assessment in PE
- Author of several...